S2K Commerce - Products Dropdown

Actions
Loading...

S2K Commerce - Shopping Cart

Actions
Loading...

S2K Commerce - Order Entry

Actions
Loading...
Active Items Only Stock Items Only Latex Free Only
1 - 12 of 67 ▶|
View:
 
Description
Price
Quantity
Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac, Neck Contour 24" x 6 1/2" - Provide up to 30 minutes of moist heat.
Item#:
100524
Manufacturer Item:
553795
Manufacturer:
PATTERSON MEDICAL
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Sammons Preston Tropic Pac Moist Heat Packs- Oversize 15" x 24" - Apply moist heat for approximately 30 minutes. Packs are reusable and latex free.
Item#:
105418
Manufacturer Item:
3504
Manufacturer:
PATTERSON MEDICAL
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Cellex Dry Heat Media. 10 lb. container. Specifically designed for use in all Chattanooga Group Fluidotherapy units to ensure optimal and efficient operations. Cellex particles are made of natural and organic cellulose, so disposal of the media from the unit is simple and environmentally safe. Cellex Dry Heat Media is packaged in a 10 lb. container for easy storage and handling. Each unit is shipped with enough Cellex Dry Heat Media to fill the tank.
Item#:
114051
Manufacturer Item:
923653
Manufacturer:
PATTERSON MEDICAL
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Heat Therapy Pad. 16" x 22". Localized Maxi-Therm Lite Pad.
Item#:
118434
Manufacturer Item:
871
Manufacturer:
CINCINNATI SUB-ZERO,INC.
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac, Oversize 15" x 24" - Provide up to 30 minutes of moist heat.
Item#:
122045
Manufacturer Item:
553796
Manufacturer:
PATTERSON MEDICAL
Item is no longer available.
Hyper-Hypothermia Blankets. Maxi-Therm Lite Single-Patient Use. Infant, 12.5" x 18" (31.8cm X 45.7cm). Water blankets from Cincinnati Sub-Zero take conductive warming and cooling therapy to a new, softer level. These blankets are soft, lightweight, and remain pliable at their coldest temperatures. Effective Temperature Therapy. Uniform distribution of water temperature is utilized for consistent and even conductive heating and cooling rates. The Difference of these blankets is in the surface. Only 11% of the surface is sealed, leaving 89% of the surface area for delivering therapy. Increased water surface area results in higher efficiency. Easy Use. The blanket flow pattern allows the blanket to be filled while a patient is in place. Easy-to-use, color-coded quick connectors and shut-off clamps make setup and disposal a "snap". Reusable Cincinnati Sub-Zero connecting hoses have a matching set of color-coded, self-sealing connectors, that prevent water from draining from the unit when not in use. Comfortable, non-woven material. Strong, yet light enough to be used under or over your patient. Provide a light, soft alternative to other water-filled blankets.
Item#:
122187
Manufacturer Item:
873
Manufacturer:
CINCINNATI SUB-ZERO,INC.
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Heat Therapy Pad. 19" x 25". Localized Maxi-Therm Lite Pad.
Item#:
122188
Manufacturer Item:
872
Manufacturer:
CINCINNATI SUB-ZERO,INC.
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Soft-Temp Heat Therapy Pads, Neck Collar. 4-3/4" x 19" in size with fabric on both sides. Packaging: 20/Carton.
Item#:
134834
Manufacturer Item:
ST003
Manufacturer:
ADROIT MEDICAL SYSTEM, INC.
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Soft-Temp Heat Therapy Pads, Most popular size. Medium heat therapy pad 14" x 20" with fabric on both sides. Soft lightweight pads for use with all hypo-hyperthermia equipment and localized heat/cold-therapy pumps and coolers. Pads are single patient use to help reduce risk of cross contamination. Packaging: 20/Carton.
Item#:
134835
Manufacturer Item:
ST-020
Manufacturer:
ADROIT MEDICAL SYSTEM, INC.
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Bair Paws Standard Patient Warming Kit with Gown. 51" long, 64" sweep.
Item#:
140595
Manufacturer Item:
84002
Manufacturer:
3M MEDICAL
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Norco Heavy Duty Cold Pack, Standard 11" x 21" (28 x 53cm). Ideal for cold treatment on specific sites. These anatomically-shaped, vinyl cold packs remain flexible and conformable down to 0° F (-18° C). Place packs in a freezer to cool. Maintains cold for up to 30 minutes. Wrap pack in cloth. Do not apply directly to skin. Not indicated for people with insensitive skin or poor blood circulation. Thick, high-quality gel ensures longer lasting cold. Packaging: 1/Each.
Item#:
144913
Manufacturer Item:
NC70533
Manufacturer:
NORTH COAST MEDICAL, INC.
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
Perineal Warm Pack, Pads 4" x 10". Individually wrapped. Packaging: 24/Case.
Item#:
156895
Manufacturer Item:
WP24
Manufacturer:
CENTURION MEDICAL PRODUCTS
You must be logged in to order this item. Log in here
1 - 12 of 67 ▶|
View:
Search: